As a homeschool mom, even though I exercise daily I still feel like my behind grows as I sit and work with the children on school. Maybe it’s my imagination…but I recently tried to find the foods and exercises that would help minimize my growing glutimous Maximus.
I did find an encouraging little fact… A renowned doctor stated that a little fat in your butt can actually be helpful in warding off heart disease. Ok….so I don’t want to lose all of it… Just some of it!
So here’s the simple breakdown of what we need to do to keep that fat off of our resting place…
1) pair carbs with lean protein ( whole grain with lean protein) Also remember-the whiter the bread the quicker you’re dead!
2) cut out saturated fats(fats that turn solid when cool)- eat healthy fats!
3) don’t eat more just because it seems healthy. Yogurts, dried fruit, nuts, and granola are all loaded with calories…too much of a good thing can be BAD!
4) no fast food….absolutely! National Heart Lung and Blood Institute points to fast food as the number one predictor of obesity. Fast food consumption is linked to high cholesterol, weight gain, diabetes, and poor heart health.
5) no soft drinks! All sodas make you gain weight even “diet” ones. Those who regularly drink sodas instead of water weigh more than those who drink water. (CDC)
Thanks to live strong for the great information.